Mushroom back !

It's been 4 months i'm not blogging my life, my relationship, my everything here.
A lot of reason that why I'm not here for blogging.
College life is really freaking busy and my assignment, presentation and etc…

Yups, my life was so enrich with all my activities.
Even though there were not perfect but i'm still proud of myself to being a human.
In this 4 months, I've went through many happened that I had never go through before.
It's really unexpected to me too.

First, family's business.
Someone complained to the government and my daddy's office get a letter of Territory Operation.
Why people so like to be NONSENSE and kept annoying us to do our business.
I just don't' really understand some of them, why so like to complained and complained.
And, after complained what they get at the end? Nothing and still wasting your money to do a complained.
There's non of my business and I knew it since I still a little young girl.
But how can I looking my parents like very annoying feeling always ?
I just want to let them know, complain is a right way but you have to know complain to who first.
If the people really doing wrong way and spoil human health then okay, accepted it.
But there's no reason to complain, just because of my daddy's business in very good condition.
Then I sure cannot accept it, right?
Okay, FINE ! everything settle down and hope that " somebody " stop their stupid behaviour.

Second, Third and etc…
( Why I said so, etc…? It's because lot of thing happened to me, and I really forget only the first situation I remember the most ! )

Likewise, happened to me and him. !
This is very serious situation of us. Why ?
Happened a lot, I cannot remember the detail.
But all the way we fight, we argued, we cried, we scolded, we shouted and blablabla…
Still same, we love each other.
Even the fight, the argued or the scolded also cannot break us up.
Because of love we upholder in the end.
Thank you for your everything, I knew you're not the perfect guy. But I LOVE YOU!
I swear to god, I will love you, promise you, beside you, take care of you and being a good wife until end.

There still got lot of thing happened.

- CONTINUE SOON-

Popular Posts