Happy Birthday to my DEAR ♥


Today is my boy BIRTHDAY.
Nothing gift for him, just gave him a limited edition video for him.

Yesterday, we went to Pavilion have our dinner and watch movie together.
I felt happiness when we stick together always. 
He never let me fall, let me scared, let me cry, let me lost. 
He always looking out to me, protect to me, take very good care to me.
He always gave the only good for me, never let me get sick.
The good from him, I never forget and I'll also keep it in my deep memories. 
I Love Him more than I can say. 

He is only the one I want. 
He always good to me, love to me, care to me, looking out to me and protect to me.
When I really cried, he'll holding my hand and asked me " baby girl, don't cry! Nothing happened."
Or he'll hug me very tight and said " Stupid girl, It's gone. Kay! Don't cry la. "
Just a very short sentence, will warm me the whole day and my life.
Sometime, we argue for no reason. But he always say sorry to me and ask me to forgive him.
To me, he is really a very good boy and boy boyfriend. 

Now is our 1255 days. 3 years 5 months and 8 days.
How sweet to us. 

Sometimes, I think some of the boys treat their girls very good.
Then I'll complain to him, and said " See, others boy treat their girl so good. YOU ! "
He will take it so seriously and fierce to me. And he said " Okay then, you can follow them go away la."
Then I'll said " NO ! Even others boy very good, I also will beside you until my end of life. "
He will show me the most cute smile and close his eyes. That's why I love him so much. 


Popular Posts