Updating news of me (":

The very important baby to me.

So long I'm not been here. And I was busy with my assignment)":
I have lots of assignment and presentation, no time for posting my diary.
And my laptop "fighting" with me )":  My laptop screen problem and I get mad too.
Now, I have my new laptop (": MacBook.
Even now I have presentation or any assignment I don't need to worry about it.
Cause I have my own MAcBook now.
And, Why I can here to posting this post here (":
Mac is a quite good laptop to use, everything is only good can I described to.

Let's say about my College Life.
The first day of my college was my orientation day. The stranger feeling made me shy to faced on people.
And, so sudden that I met my dancing class's friend and we "stick" together. Cause we only knew each other.
Then continuo our second and third day orientation. After that, I started my class lesson.
It's so so weird feeling, cause I don't know all of my college mate and I so shy.
And I only knew the first girl in class.
She called Tracy and she was 22 years old. From KL too (":
She really is a very good people, kind and sincere to everyone of us.
Then I started to knew more and more. And whole classmate became friend.
And now I so enjoy in my college life, but only assignment bring me lots of stress )":
My boy kept telling me don't stress and kept making me laugh. Thank you for him so looking out for me.
I really thank him to beside me so so long time ago.
And, we BBQ together at my college mate's hostel.
Quite happy that day, my boy going with me too. They were so welcome my boy and so friendly to my boy too.

That's what had happened on these months ago.

Another that I wanted to post is want to intro a drama to you guys. 
Do you guys know The Vampire Diary ? 
Is a quite good drama, so touch so romantic. 
And now already had season 4.


Popular Posts