New .


The very new blog here , everything changed by me !

Background of my blog ❧ White
Text ❧ Red 
The main of the point  ❧ SIMPLE 

After 9 days 21st December 2012 , do you guys know what happen on that day ?
Newspaper , Internet , Facebook and people's mind always the same happen ? Me too.
The Doomsday !
What's going happen on that day , no one know.
People said , will going dark in 3 days !
Or 
People said , nothing happen also !
Or
People said , The Earth will disappear !
Yup , no one will know what going on that day.
But before 21st are my boyfriend and I 3 years anniversary day ! 

If that day is Doomsday , what will you do on that day ?
Together with family , boyfriend , hubby , baby , friends or yourself ?
If it were me , I would want to stay together with my family and also with my boyfriend.
Holding to each other hand and looking to each other , leave the most beautify smile to them.
But , I wish it would not come true and wish that nothing happen on that day.

Leave me a comment that what you will do on Doomsday ! (:

Popular Posts