LIFE

We have to walk until the end of the life
We have to walk until the end of the life.


Doomsday was gone , Christmas was pass and New year eve is coming soon.
What you guys do on that day ? Celebration ? Party ? Countdown ? Or Watch TV ?

2013 is coming soon to us.
I wish my 2013 is the better year to me, I need to change all the things that treat me bad ! 
What should I change ?
  1. Earn money
  2. Stylish 
  3. Study 
  4. Save money 
  5. Helping family company
  6. Myself 
  7. Blog
Life force me to change myself, because the actual life to me too hard to stay anymore.
Change myself to be the special one, the special attitude , the special style , the special look.
I want to be the very very special girl because of him, my dear !
No matter how hard is it, I need to change. 
Dear, I so excited to know the good news from you but after that become bad news )":
Another good news is coming soon, I am waiting the day we sit together my dear.

Live in actual life not easy, reality person more then good person.
People know which is good or which is bad !

Popular Posts