Our 1000 days

Today is a very special day for us , know why ?

It's our 1000 days , actually I can't believe !

You're not my first love, but I'm your first love.
How sweet to me about this words, I love you so much!
2 years 9 months and 5 days , 1000 days , 24000 hours , and it's all about you and me !

I know I not the pretty girl , without intelligent , without brain , without diligent .
Is only a girl with a word LAZY , but you never care about these !
You only care my attitude and how a person is me.
I know you are not a person with responsible , diligent and also intelligent !
But you have a heart never change when we met till now.

It's a very long time ago that I didn't post my life here.
why ? lazy lo...... But on the other side I had post a lot of my life pic with him and I also.
Do you guys know about this apps Instagram ?
Instagram is a app for posting your life's picture and share with you best follower.
It's for Android and Apple's phone, with mean another phone cannot.
Nowadays, I'm using this Instagram and another one is Twitter.
I used for post my life's and how emotion to me in a day and also check-in.
Is you guys have this two apps in your phone, so don't wait follow me and be a friend with me (:
Instagram : mushroomssy
Twitter : mushroomseanyee
So follow me oh (*:

My boyfriend Johnny , he change a lot in this 2 month.
He change his bad temper! This is a meant point that I want he change almost 2 years.
And now he done his commitment to me. How happy am I now .

Actually , still have a lot I wanted to type !!
But today really tired , will continue tomorrow or after tomorrow .

soooooon baby

Popular Posts