The Warm To me

It's going to end July now , 2 month ago I'm not here and not posting anything.
Still remembered the last posting ? I break with my boy ~
But after my birthday we nothing already !!

Today's our 921days , 2 and half year now !
No matter how hard it is , you are only the one stand by my side and support me !
I Love you my boy , I know you will come my blog and have a look !
That's why I love to post so much thing at here.
Even it's bad or good I would like to post here too because you always have a look at here.our

Suddenly I remembered your warmth face
The smile you show at me how warm to me
The hug you always give me how warm to me
The kiss always to me how warm to me
The love always throw into my heart how warm to me
The only one is you give me all the best all the love to me it's make me so warm
Thank you , my boy !

Accustomed to your smile
Accustomed to your hug
Accustomed to your kiss
Accustomed to your love
Accustomed to your accompany
I'm accustomed to all of you give love to me

I willing to pay all my love to you because you are the worth to me
I willing to be your wife because you are trying to be so good to me
The more happiness the more happy was warm to so much
As long as we love each other until end so that we were stepping the same stepped

I look forward to our wedding
I look forward to our wedding dress
I look forward to our wedding dinner
I look forward to our new life with our children
I look forward to we become a pair of old couple
I have decide to follow you marry with you and be your wife
The love and only one always is you , my boy.

Don't try to run away from me because you are mine when we were starting !



Mushroom

Popular Posts