Miss him badly ♥

Your Love Always Belong With Me ♥



7/11/12 - Saturday ♥

We met up finally , I miss him badly !
I reached his house , he came down and bring me to his house .
He was holding my hand tightly and kiss my hand.
You know why he will do this to me ? Because angry him
He always made me angry and broken promise , but I always forgive him .
Went in his house and get in his room , he keep kneeling in front of me and keep pulling his ears.
Actually , I saw he do this to me I already forgave him ! But I still act like nothing ♥
In my heart , keep smiling and laughing ~ he freaking cute while pulling his ears. Shazhu ♥
After the moment , I was forgive him and he sang a song to me .
The song he sang to me
" When I close my eyes I think of you ,
and the time we had been through .
Even though were far apart right now .
I remember back when you were here with me ,
How you're made my world complete . "

After listened he sang to me , my tears fall from my heart .
In the same time , he cried also . First time , he crying to sang song to me .
Made me cry more than that ):
Too touch to me actually , I Love You hubby !
When we cried , we hug together and cried ! He help me to weeping while we crying ♥
Time pass very fast , afternoon already ! We plan to go time square having our lunch and shop ♥


I still loving you and I needing you always



Miss you badly , you're my lovely hubby.



OurLoveNeverEnd , NoOneCanReplaceYouInMyHeart . Hubby♥

Popular Posts