2012 , A new year ♥

You see that ? Snowing ♥ In Korea

Went to Korea on 22th of Dec , until 29th !
I can't celebrate Christmas with my hubby , he very angry.

Actually , when I reach Korea I fever already .
Every night I can't text my hubby , he keep waiting me every night.
In the same time , we fever together ! But no one take care of him , heartache !
Sorry , I had a very sincere apologize to you hubby .
I wish you don't remember that anymore , Can ?
I wish we can celebrate Christmas in this year , and also 31th of Dec .

This Sat , I going to meet my hubby again ! I miss him badly , very miss you baby

We argue always , maybe we didn't meet so long !

Started school now , today is my second day of school . Felt boring , but need to study hard !

Don't know what happen to us , argue always .
He scold me , I cried !
This week , we argue 2 and 3 days ! Without you , my life only have black and white !
I don't want argue , but I felt you don't care me anymore .
I came back from Korea , you change and we keep argue !
Heartache now , tears in my heart .
I didn't tell you , because I scare you angry me . Can forgive me , because I'm not telling you ?
Sorry , this is very sincere apologize to you .
I wish this Sat after we meet , we won't argue anymore .

Popular Posts