Mr,Right , Full of You ♥

Anyone of you , who is your Mr.right !

He is my Mr.right ! Yes , he is mine (: What name he call ? He call Johhny Siew Qing Hor
He fever right now , but I'm not beside him .
I worry , worry about he suffer now ? What the hell to me ? If I beside him , I can hold his hand.
In my brain and mind , full of him ! ( God , can you bring out the fever on him ? I wish and I hope )

When I wake up my eyes , my ears , my brain , my mind full of him

When I wake up I can feel that I holding his hands with my hands , I can feel that I hugging him

When I wake up the first one who I think always is him , my Mr.right

When I wake up in the morning,You are all I see;When I think about you,And how happy you make me.You're everything I wanted;You're everything I need;I look at you and know;That you are all to me
Forgive me for needing you in my life
Forgive me for enjoying the beauty of your body and soul
Forgive me for wanting to be with you when I grow old.
I ♥ Him !

He is the one who caring me . He is always beauty to me . He is always appreciate to me

This is what I want to tell him , but hard to pour out with my mouth !
I wish you see this post , because this is what I always want to tell you , my hubby

♥ Full of Love to You , my Hubby Johnny


Popular Posts