Happy Anniversary 1 years 11 months hubby

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY 1 YEARS 11 MONTH , MY LOVELY HUBBY !

You're the only one to me , I love you


Crazy because of you ! Darling

17122011,
I went to your house,felt warm when I stay beside you.
You hug me with your hand,
you kiss me with your mouth.
You hold me with your hand,
you see me with your eyes.
Stay at your house 8 hour ,watch drama and play with you.
7.30pm , your daddy reached house. You used your daddy to fetch me.
( so sad , your car take to repair ): )
We went to mid had our dinner at sushi , very delicious because you beside me.
Then, we went to MNG , you keep say want to buy shirt to me ! My silly hubby (:
You bought 2 different shirt at MNG to me , cost RM78 bucks .
After that , we went to top shop , actually I don't want buy the shirt.
Because I used too much money already , but he keep force me buy !
You're always my silly hubby , (:
Then , go bought chatime after that he fetch me back house le .
Had a great day with my hubby again







I want to be a hotties and sexy girl in heart

Popular Posts