Love , 670 days .


My new picture and with my brown hair and long hair.

Yesterday , we argue ! Actually , I felt disappointed .
I know what is sad , I know what is hurt , I know what is trust ! I promise him that I wont betray.
I love him more than what I talk , more than the air , more than myself .
Even you don't believe , my heart is still the same .
I know I'm not the perfect girlfriend , but I can be your 100% girlfriend. DO YOU KNOW THAT ?
Love you , is my choice ! Even you betray me or treat me very bad is my problem too.
I don't care , I don't mind , I don't believe what people tell me or what I hear !
I'll believe you always , I'll only trust my eyes and my mind !

I'm not the pretty girl , I'm not the cute girl , I'm not the diligent girl , but I'm the one who love you so much the girl !

Regardless of bragging, I still love you ! I don't know how to said touching word , only LOVEYOU I know how to said.


Popular Posts