Two pools Of lies,relation Became sour.

RELATION BECOME SOUR !

When I saw the post,actually I get angry and also jealous.
How come ? When you told me at there,but at here I saw the post.
"Two Pools Of Lies,Relation Become Sour"

I treat you as my beloved,how come now will like that ?
Is that person ? Or is him?
You seem like that person and felt like going to be that person also.

When I stood at the top of the world,I'll ask god how come my life will turn 360 degree?
Is that god wanna me take more experiment?
Or wanna I know many event in our life,and wanna us know how to go through to problem.
Or else ? Who can tell me the true ?
What should I do in our relation ? Should I give up what I having now ?
Even others give up also ? What else ? What else?

If I have a time machine,I'll convert to I form2.
That time I had many memories and also very happiness and happy.
I got a lots of them,we very playful,very active,very funny,very crazy and also very close.
If I still can choose the time,I will choose when we form2,cause I had my true heart there.
Now,I felt all of the event , people or some of things,also reality.
Actually,I din face this type of problem before. But I'll resolve this is I can.

I don't need any and any of that in my life.I don't think I need right now.
I just want to enjoin who is using his/her real heart and beside me.
Take place in my life,take place in my relation.
I hate 2010 and also 2011,coming the 2012,2013,2014..... is still the same I hate ? I think so.

Now,I just will care who is really treat me true or care me.
Others ? Just will be a normal and very normal care to them.
When I started become like that,I think when I know people who heart having a reality.
I'm not a reality ,I just an ordinary girl in my life. Even in yours and yours also the same.
But now ? I will change,I still won't be a reality person.
But I want be a girl can see through people's heart,and see what they have in their heart.
The place give me happy,happiness,fun,funny,active,crazy and love is my school.
I love my school,but...
Go through the problem with your sweet smile,problem will become soft

聽你說聽你說我們同時擁有一個真心的朋友
聊日出日落因為有夢所以更認真生活
聽你說聽你說我們真實擁有一片美好的天空
不能常聯絡卻更緊握我們交換的美夢我只想听你說
我懂星座卻沒有人像我真的喜歡一個人安靜的自由
我做的夢我堅持做到最後就算我爬到
雲端也繼續做夢

Popular Posts