SeanYee real heart

SeanYee,is my real name and had a real heart.
The heart only belongs to who I love so much. He only is my beloved,and wont be change.
I love him more than I can say. I love him so much,even more than air.
But,I'm a girl who likes to make him angry and won't think what he want.
I promise myself and will change the better,I need sometimes. I believe I can do it.
I Love Him Forever,my heart only can put you. I hope we can always happy.
How do i say i love you? how do i tell you i care?
How do i tell you i've missed you, and let you know i'm here?
Don't worry about looking handsome,Or being strong and brave.
Just as you love me unconditionally,I love you just the same.
I love the way you smile at me, I love your laugh, so much .
The way you walk, the way you talk, Your gentle kiss and touch.


"Forgive me for needing you in my life;Forgive me for enjoying the beauty of your body and soul;Forgive me for wanting to be with you when I grow old. "

"Without you? I'd be a soul without a purpose. Without you?I'd be an emotion without a heart. I'm a face,without expression, A heart with no beat. Without you by my side, I'm just a flame without the heat."

Popular Posts