Disclaimer

Treat people kindly not your fault.

They is it worth ? Think clearly when you have decided.
When I had pay out my true heart,but get back is a thorn.
I'm very happy to have you guys previously.
Especially is the one I had pay out my true feeling and true heart to her.
Still remember when I form 2,I knew a boy and I fall in love with him. At last,we break.
At the same time,she is the only one comfort me when the boy leave me.
She ask me went to her house. We chat mind in her room,but I din cried. I can smile (:
I think she lend me a shoulder,she just like to smile and laugh. She is a lively girl.
I knew her I think already 10 years, now she said I change to a treacherous person.
In the same time,I saw her status my heart being crushed. Tears flow in my heart.

Another girl,I pay out my true heart too. Even I knew what kind of person she are.
I still treat her is my best friend,as her( 10 years friend).
Reason: because she said a word in front of me. ( go bought some food to her,if not she will gastric)
Then,my brain suddenly very clearly know that she is a good friend that I know.
That's why I pay out my true heart too.
At the same time, this girl and her(10 years friend) wrote on the status,severely stabbed into my heart.

Because this case,my emotion fall into the end of the floor.
Cried when the sky become dark.
Finally,all about this I already put down. I can control my tears.
Without you I still can live without sadness.
Even need I give up our 10 years relation,I have nothing to say.

回憶起我們的曾經,我還是流下了心中的淚

Popular Posts