Recall

the sea is the good place for me.

I'm fall in moody with my mood. Many event inside my brain,listening old song and recover my mind. In a flash,I have 17 years old now . In high school,a lots of thing has happened. When I 13~14 years old,I very naught and won't listen what my parents warring. Everyday let my parents worried about me,in the school just make teacher angry and do the kind of stupid things. Some time skin school with friend,went to stupid place and do the stupid things. I just know when I remove and form 1,I'm a naught girl. Form 2,that years I have 15 years old. I think I change my attitude a lots,because I din skin school. And started to improve all the subject,especially my English and Math. That years,I very hard to improve because I don't have teacher to teach me,just learn from my friends. See my friend's blog. Open essay and open my dictionary find what word I don't understand. Soon after, I know a lots of English word. I din even pass my English test before,but after I strive. I had pass my English ~ even my essay paper I get higher mark. But math still can't pass. I believe If I can ,sure can. (:

Popular Posts