瞳,Weeks


friends. New friends here " Just finish my Volleyball Competition. Although our school under 18 lose,but we still happy. Because of FIENDS,we made new friends with other school. SMK SRI SAUJANA. That school's girl,very friendly. After competition we went to eat with SAUJANA and SENTOSAJin Yi,Li Chen and Ah Rong(TB)" ! Even if just made friend,we still can very friendly. Because they are very friendly. Congratulations to under 15's girls. (:

Today went to school my friends said,WAH ! YOU SO DARK ALREADY ! Yea,I think so. Now I become more dark. Some more,get sunburn on face. Holly Shit! Pain !! But
deserve!

Wen. The girl is our friend last time,but now we not friend. I wanna type out what my feeling now,very stress when I saw her Going to say some one. I think my friend will know what I type here. Especially Tang JiaFacebook. Don't ask me why! Just a thing I hate,not first time already ! But I still can endure,because she is not in our school already. Actually,treat her nothing already but hear babe wen said all the things of her, now felt like last year. What's going on !? Any problem to you? Why ? Why you again and again ? Never mind,I'll forgive and forgive. But if you in our school I won't forgive and endure you. I'll straight to scold you or ask probably to you,why you want like that? But I won't do those stupid things now. Just let it pass again,this things belong with me already 1 year ++ . I don't want bother anymore,because not my business now. No one call her like that right ? I know who !! Is cat xD Anymore,heart going calm now. I hope you will know what I'm say!

Popular Posts