瞳,Went TS today (:

This is the one important to me. The present he gave me.
I Love this ring so much (; Our name MJ.
My mummy said put M&J or M.J. better,Put MJ like Michle Jason.
Hahahah xD But to me this name had many memories and out meaning.
Baby,I love this so much.
This ring too expensive already. How much you know?
RM 183 .... OMG ! Is it expensive ?
Anywhere, thank dear give this to me.

Today is our fist time see each other. Only in 2011.
Because he just back from NS,at Sarawak.
I Miss him so much.
Every day keep cry !
I felt happy today (:
Can't fall a sleep now. Sweeting (:

Yeah, new item here.
Bought it today again. Every time went to time square I sure will go buy MY HUSBAND stuff.
Now,I had FT Island Note, file, HongKi's cup, Sticky,Notes.
New Calender and HongKi name tab.

I love FT Island (:
This saturday i go buy again (:


FT Island .
Lee Hong Ki

Popular Posts