Our Eternal Relationship.


Baby : Sorry That I Hurt You. Please,forgive what I do.

Our relation going very bad. Every day non stop argue. All my fault,is my temper made it happen. I dint treasure you treat me that good,just always angry what your bad. Always forget your good. My heart won't pain when I scold you,because my mind just think you are wrong. This is the things I very regret,sorry dear. You're my everything,is true! I miss you hug me in front of me,exertion hug! Face to face said "dear,I love you forever" , then kiss my face. I cried not because of your kiss and hug,is because you touch me very deep. I love the feeling you gave me,I like to sleep beside you. You give me many happiness. Baby I'm smile and tell you I'm happiness when stay beside you. When you smile,I felt I happiness more than you gave. Yours smile very cutie,I love your smile. When I stay in your room,I felt we are the happiness couple in the world. In my world can't without you,when you leave me my world will be the most empty place. I scare you leave,I scare alone,I scare quiet place,I dislike my world is empty place,baby can you promise me don't leave me? Eternal relationship in my world is the successful and perfect relation. I'm 17 years old now,after 18 years old we can cohabit together. Dear when you in my blog,and reading this post that mean I'm promise you I will not leave and will stay with you forever. Cohabit Together,is your desire. Promise me, Smile always (:

Popular Posts