瞳,back from my boriing life


Hey,friends. Miss me ? (:
I change my nickname. Crystal change to Victoria.
But my mushroom still got use. I will use mushroom till finish my school or continue use. (:
Long time din update my blog. Not because of lazy,because of my house internet.
But all the thing had been done. Alright !

Let's talk about my school first.
Yea,we sitting examination now. Today is our first day Form 4 examination.
Today subject is,BM English and Science.
I think to those who are 4sc1~4k3 will do. Because all the question easy.
Tomorrow Math ! OMG.
I Still haven revision my math ! Later want go do some revision first.
If not tomorrow sure can't answer.

This is the important I want to say,
My Dear Hubby coming back this Sunday and we meet After the day .
I very happy... Wait him so long. Now only can see him.
Feeling hyper-happy !
Baby ....
Waiting you !
I Love You,Baby.

Popular Posts