In my life.

Omg,I'm using my phone to post. What can I said? Just the word!
So suck! I want to update. But I can't, just can blog something that's all.

Still got 2 more weeks, he will be back from Sarawak. I'm happy but thinking something.

Using phone to post this blog really hard to control. Because many tools can't use.
Just simply type at here. My house internet can't online.
Already 2 month ago(i think so), the TM still cant repair.
So suck man! Never mind, is okay! I don't care also.

Now can on also what. Some more, Friday I can go my mummy office online.
I will call mu mummy cut the TM line right now.
But need ask the F premission. If not usless also.

Wanna see my new picture in 2011?
Go my facebook of my page.

Facebook: SeanYeeMushroom
Page: Mushroom버섯

( haven add my page, go add right now! Haha. Waiting)

Popular Posts