Tuition!


Ya,I wanna start tuition already.! Super Later!
Actually,I don't want tuition. Because lazy .......
But I promise myself already. If my result good,I will concentrate on my study.
Even I during the class,I'll concentrate too.

Let's say about my class teacher.
BM teacher, good! But her voice really very loud. :D
BI teacher,very good! Not like last year teacher. (:
Math teacher,I love the most. Because she teach till very clear. (":
Science teacher,good also. ! Will teach very clear too. ^^
Another subject teacher,emmmmm~I don't really know that. Still okay.

Started from yesterday, a secret thing inside my heart.
I won't say it out,even my boy and my best friend I won't also.
I'll remove it asap. As soon as I can . I hope and I wish.
This thing happen it before,but I din give a chance to me.
So,I'll not close now. I'll do to back myself.
You're not my cup of tea =="
Very hurt , I won't said that also xD

Popular Posts