My Life

My new picture.
I'm not TB,I just act like TB.
Don't misunderstand,Please !
This look to me,man ?
How come co0l girl said man than her ?
I think the shirt made me man.
......Thinking.......
Keep long back ?
Or
Keep it short ?
But I love the most this short hair.
But I want long hair.
! WEAR FAKE HAIR !
hahahahahahahahahahaa
Actually,I don't have any topic to post.
I post this,because many days din update already.
Nothing special in my school life.
But once thing I very angry. Felt unfair to all result not good student.
Why teacher will put us go k5 ? Atually,teacher simply put us ?
Anywhere,now my class also okay . Only those boys play around.
Especialy the Lee Royce,so noisy at class.
During the class,his voice louder till the whole floor can hear.
What teacher he also dislike. Speechless to him. haha..
Same class with bebe teng 2 years already.
We sat together 2 years also. (:
The things she never change.
  • In fornt of mirror when beside her.
  • Made nicely her hair always.
  • Sleep at class,during the lession.
All things of her,never change. (:
But we still can talk during any lession.
But during Maths lession,I very concentrate oh.
Don't know why.! Maths to me so interesting.
Maybe will take account test. I tuition accout at out side.
I scared I can't do well. Account very hard to understand oh.
Today is my first account class,only one thing inside my brain.
BLUR DO-NOT-UNDERSTAND!
Wanna pay attension when during account class.
I Miss him.
Still got 3 days only can hear his voice.
Miss him badly.
This few days,moody like emo.
Because of him,he used to have everyday.
Before school,we will talk at phone and we will text everyday.Even at school also.
Finish school,he will call me and talk. Or . We will go out eat and go PT.
At night,he call me. We will talk 3 or 4 hours. 他会哄我入睡.
I can't lost him,actually.
[Moody][Miss him][hurgy-ing] (:

Popular Posts