Wednesday, IOI


Those stuff bought from SASA's shop.
Love the Lipstick-裸唇色 (Came from Japan)
Love the Mirror-Made from My Lovely Korean
Love the Eyes Liner-濃黑 (Came from Japan)
The Eyes Liner very famous at Japan NOW**
All the girls were using the brand I bought.
Love Love Love Love,but too expensive.
Lipstick-RM49-90 (for me really too worth )
Mirror-RM6.90 (When I was see it,just took. No think before) Eyes Liner-RM49.90
(for me really too worth )



































Wednesday,went to IOI with mummy and bro.
Feel happy,don't know why.. Without something I think.
First,we went to ate SUSHI. Finish ate,go to see what type of shoes selling now.
My mum saw many shop of shoes,but no one is better. Finally,we(include me)saw a shop.
The shop sell many type of shoes,but another shop can't find.
My mum bought a WAWA shoes. I bought high-heeled shoes.
OMG! damn like the shoes I buy,but very high.
Mum shoes-RM49.90
My shoes-RM79.90 (Vampire coming)

Nowadays,with mummy went to clothes shop.We bought many clothes,
even the price expensive,my mummy still bought to me.
Last time,my mummy won't treat me as my like.But this few month she really change a lot
Don't know how to explain that,but I can sure that my mummy GOOD than before.
I know,this to me not good. Because will become VAMPIRES
(Not the one blood,is money)
I'll control myself to using the money.

CNY haven come yet,I started to buy clothe.
Not litter bit I bought,I buy a lot.
When I saw the clothe pretty and fashion then I'll took it home.
No working still using money til like water.
CONTROL !


I Love My Life right now,
but I don't without him.
I want he change like last time.
But I think this can't change.
Wish he will change that's all.

Popular Posts