瞳,Cruel

House Network again problem. Shit!
Always like that,this problem follow me many time already.
Why the worker at there won't check probably?
Those people I think will going soon.

Just now,saw a video about a guys who pass away last year.
The video really make people sad. I think his wife more sad more angry.
Why those police will like that treat people.?
How come the guys family members din tell whole world?
Really sad about that .
The video I saw at facebook.
Not the first time I saw those video.
First time I saw at my friend's blog,
Now saw at facebook.
Really suck man.
Why ??? Why Chinese compatriots would be such a person to abuse?
I hate such as people of that.
Won't treasure person life. The next person sure is you or your family members.
Mean: YOU WILL
Resurgence of the same fate

Popular Posts