Sunday~Tuesday

Sunday morning,
went to Port Dickson with my family.
I woke up at 8 am morning,actually I woke up at 5 am.
Because yesterday my dad told me want to went Genting,but suddenly change to Port Dickson
Then slept back again...
Woke up,
After bath then changed my shirt went to ate my breakfast.
After breakfast went back house took our shirt
Then started to go put trip.
How was my summer look. I Love it so much ! Felt rock..Men
Reach there,
Then started to spend my timed at there.
Actually,to me also fun ! But also not really happy.
Be~be~because I dark already... Suck men !
Now I just can stay at house,and wait my skin white back...
Play until 4~5 something,then back KL
We went back here,then go midvelly ate Suschi .. NICE !
Went back house at 7,reach house 7:30

Monday,stay at house whole day
( dumbness,just watch tv for whole day.)

Tuesday,stay at house also.
But afternoon,repair computer teacher came(sorry,don't know how to say that)
GOOD! He teach me many kind of things. THE IMPORTANT ONE. -[SECRET]-
After that,went out ate our lunch

P/S: don't why,feeling not well.. whole day felt like want to vomit. =="

Popular Posts