Our Happiness Pits,My Dear

HAPPY PITS

Even that I still in love with you,
because nothing will replace you in my heart.
Love deep.
Happiness Pits is here,
I want say louder and louder that I Love You,My dear
The word just only I'll said with you.
The time is fast to me ? The time is slow to me ?
No,I don't think that fast and slow to me. WHY ?
Because I did something that can make the time I like.
What thing is that ? That is PICTURE.
When you take pic,the time sure will stop at there right.
That's why din felt time is fast or slow.

Anything to me? Ya,I Miss You so much.
This is the think I want to say at here.
Dear,I miss you alot.
Remember,
First time saw you,with Jessica went to the Rumah Biru.
The first time I saw you nothing special also.
Second time I saw you,at sch hall with Jessica and Daniel.
Second time saw you,you say hi with me.That time felt so shy. Don't know why.
Then going the weeks almost the day the time also saw you at hall and talk with friends,
but my friend keep saying you,then maybe like that feeling were going going going on you ba.
After...2 or 3 weeks then our love star.
First time we met at Station 1 cafe,that time I still don't know our relation is what.
SKip~too many le.

Dear,I want tell you.
I will promise you,promise that don't too close with boy.
Promise you don't touch boy ( but sometime will la,when I touch I will tell you de (: )
Promise you won't Kap Zao.
Promise you always stay in your side.
I will do it very well.
Promise won't broke.

Just now you say that thing really make me so disappointed and so sad
Did you know What feeling I having now?
Did you know What sad I getting ?
Did you know what is pain?
Did you know What is hurt?
Did you know What is you talking about just now?
Did you know,how to write the word is CRY?
I think you don't know.
I think you will (...............)
I can't think you will say that at the time,when I saw it I seriously angry sad and cry.
What thing can make you say that ? Moody ? Unhappy ? or what ?
You can just tell me,but you no.
You just say that.
Ask you tell me what happen to you. You just say don't know or what don't care me or act like din hear.
I'm not your friend or not your dog. I'M YOUR GIRLFRIEND.
And, Please respect me when you say that before.
I seriously angry now.

Popular Posts