Birthday

3/3/2010 Friday
Happy Birthday My Sweetie LiJenn


Hey girl,happy birthday.
That day,we all celebrate at Korean Restaurant.
Then my friends went to buy cake and me go buy present to my daddy.
Because my daddy same with Lijenn girl birthday. Happy Birthday to daddy also (:
After finish buying then we went to Korean Restaurant .
Suddenly,saw Lijenn's sis then call her go went to us also. Give her a surprise,
reached there,call another friend go in the room first,after that I'll take the cake and bring her sis went in.
"Sae sa ju ka ha mi da... Sae sa ju ka ha mi da... Sarang..."
She very surprise and maybe will touch ba. I think she happy till shasha le.
Lijenn,hope you good in your PMR result. (:

Night,

I give my dad the present,first he said:"wah,give me present oh! what's it?"
When he open the present,second he said:"yerr,very cheap lo ! cheap cheap cheap!"
I felt so sad that time. I though he doesn't like it.
Actually,my dad very happy cause I give him the present. But he don't like to say it out. (:


Lijenn,now only update the pic here. Hope you don't mind. (:
How about my friend "white white"?
Pretty girl right? Of cause (:
She's a girl look like 钟嘉欣 xD
And also Lijenn HOU JI MUI.
She very crazy now. No matter.
Maybe now we so close and so friend. xD
So that she become crazy at all.

Popular Posts