Back

Just back from my hometown.
At there only will felt BORED.
Nothing can do at all.

Everyday just HOT,waiting raining. But doesn't have.
It's stupid man.
Never mind is okay,because it's past already.
I hope next time go back won't be boring anymore.

First night,
with my bro and sis playing 'firecrackers,because my cousin haven back yet.

Then I siting there and see they play. It's quite nice man.
And I saw the sky,many stars at the
re.
If can take photo I sure take that and post it here let you all see
But can't take,because very dark.


Around 10,my cousin all reach.
Then they all finish eat go out play firecrackers with my bro.
I just accompany my sis play with my litter cousin sis. (:

She's cute ><


The whole holiday at my grandma house just boring,
but at night my cousin back come then we go another aunt house.
At aunt house play poker and I was chatting with my dear.
After 11pm then with my cousin go yam cha.

Holiday quite boring,
can't see him.
Just only can chat. ><..

Popular Posts