Apt to feeling,apologize

Just wanna apologize to you,
because something problem with me.
I hate those feeling,
why I wanna feel that in my LIFE.
I say I won't have any feeling,
but I broke that promise.
I hate this part of me.

This is the last time I felt it.

I've to know what the feeling i have,
and what happen to right now.
When the time come,my heartbeats quickly.
What's going on to me? Anything problem to me?
When I saw you the first time,my heartbeats changed to quickly.
When I saw you the first time,my face changed to red.
When I saw you the first time,I miss you always.
What's going on ?
isn't have problem now.

When the moment will come true in my LIFE.
Time is going lower and lower,
and face to face also going lower now.
Face to face not the first time also.
But first time face to face and talk together.
Why that time will feeling on the person?First time...not Second,is First time.
Why will like that? How come I be like that ?
I changed all the thing I had last time and last time and last time.
Very apt to enter the feeling now.

Hey,I wanna tell you.
I love you,but just like best best best friends Love.
I think (:

Popular Posts