Headache

Still got 18days then reopen sch already.
So fast,don't felt like want go to sch.
Maybe stay at house too long,so just felt like want stay at house and no go anywhere.
This week follow dad and mum to office,then my bro follow dad go meet customer or help my dad worker.
Then mum and me stay at office,mum had many thing to type but me.....
Just siting on the chair,and doing nothing.
Ya,today whole day watch drama only.At there can't on9.
because the wireless had problem. YAM GONG.

Now also doing nothing here.
Want watch drama,but the wireless going very slow.make me can't watch now.
Felt tired but don't felt like want to sleep.
Yesterday dream some one.but very blur that time so don't know that face is who. ><...
I know that is a boy,and girl also. **
Lols,don't know what's the dream about.
Feeling not well now.Like wanna sick...
Headache and my body so hot.. ><
I think coming sick now. TT

Babe wen,keli hair now.
Lols,darn nice to her.and look like so mature
LENQLUII(:

Popular Posts