Disappointed

Why I'll take you in my memory?Did I something wrong?
He told me that I will regret,but I don't believe that.Why I don't believe?
Yeah,now I really regret.Why?She told me that last time he's good but now only become bad.
But I'm still regret to that.Since,I not really hate him.But she told me that,he ask her again!And still want scold.
If you want do that,you can find a people and ask them to do.Don't ask any friends to do that,Kay~
::Disappointed::

Woo,Tuesday with mummy and bro went to buy the Christmas tree
Finish buy then went back house to decorate the tree
I darn like the tree,because I buy white colour one.
So the felt like after snowing (:
Felt so good,because I love snowing
Christmas is coming soon soon soon...
Hey,you guys going where to celebrate? I think Singapore have a nice Christmas day celebration.
My cousin told me,there was nice.When Christmas day more nice. But I don't really know..cause din go before.
I hope can go there.
(:
::Hoping::

Still have 1 week +,then want go japan already (:
Yeah,can see snow again.
Hope can see the snow and play well.
Hello Kitty,wait me xD
::Happy::

藕感覺你很煩
不管什麽时後
都是一様酱煩
有点開始討厌了

Popular Posts