Can't Sleep

Now 5.03am
I'm still in front of my laptop,and typing now.
Dint feel any tired or sleepy
Nothing to do in front of my laptop
Just found some pic at Google and found some relax song

Now I keep thinking the negative thing ;D

Later,10am I still have my guitar class and 4pm dance class
But now haven sleep yet
I think not going to sleep,and strange go to my guitar class
Lying on bed,nothing can do.
I dint feel ant bored,just not feeling well.
because my stomach pain like hell TT
....

Just now saw my post (April~Now)
Really had many happen on me and friends
First,she leave us...
and something happen started
Second,almost couple also broke up..
include me
Third,with she hug,cried..
"remember want how to pass our future"
Some more...
The think important is,
time past it so fast
Now wanna going to 2010 already
I felt this year past so fast.
Maybe this year is our honey moon
Next year must study hard,because of PMR
I must study very very hard and don't let my parents disappointed on me
I'll show out my best,if i have.
But I'll try my best to do that.

Hey guys,who next year siting PMR examination,just to your best and study hard ya (:
Good Luck

Popular Posts