20091123


Yesterday went go Genting,
Daddy want be NSS. jkjk xD
At there Mummy and Daddy went to another place,
then I accompany my bro go the "da gei changz"play
darn fun,and we play kind's thing
like throw the ball on the wall
hahax,darn fun and felt we like children
We get many ticket,we had 1368 ticket
then we went to change some thing like bear or whatever...
2 something we went to met dad and mum then go eat buffer
Wooo,not really nice...cause that time is high tea time...
so few thing to eat
xD

Nothing special to me thing holiday
no going where,just stay at house
and with mummy watch Korean drama
Now we watch IRIS,原来是美男啊,Baby and Me some more...
Then maybe next week will follow dad go office
Help my dad work,no money so want follow
Sight~





I LOVE THIS HOLIDAY,NO MATTER WHY

Popular Posts