20091119

Today teacher told us what class we go next year
TT...3s I go
Cherry LiJenn BaiBai some more..3s ^^
Then ShenWei we same class 4 years already (有缘嘛) ><"


Yesterday and today we also went to watch cartoon
Actually today we sukan,but I don't want go.
So go to meet KaiLi Sam.. ^^
So we stay at auditorium until 3.30
Then went to recess.
But we 3.20 went out to canteen
Because felt bored at the auditorium,the movie I watch already
So went out early and eat early xD
We almost
finish eat only bell ring... "ring····"
Then we start play card at canteen. CCTV seeing us,i think
Play until bell ring then go back class.
Go back class we play again,but until half all felt bored
Then I borrow guitar from my classmate.
Nothing can do,so play guitar at class.
Yesterday I felt like wanna sing&write out my feeling
So I play a song,the feeling still okay ba.
I record that song then send to Cherry
She told me that I send her the song is nice feeling
But I don't think so,Just felt that very bad ><
Bored today,Fun yesterday ><``


Holiday start tomorrow and also start bored tomorrow

萱,开心鲁
因为一些事情
我听到她说也是的时候
也真的开心了一下噢
不知道为什么
也许替你开心吧
哈·
希望你的梦会实现啦
我就不可能了
哈·白痴

Popular Posts