20091107


This look is my NEW style
I hope can dance and ground with my sweetie
累爆了
还是要起身
因为我有东西学
惨到!


Fine,woke up early
actually,every Saturday need wake up early xD
Then went to Good Sound,
because had guitar class.
And my bro had drum class
So we go together and back together also
..... Time to learning .....

11am
went back house,
then eat breakfast.
Hmmmp..I haven eat,cause late wake up
piggggy~~ [^(00)^]
Finish eat then mummy call me see the Korean drama. xD damn love
Now seeing 『原来是美男啊』NEW*『宫』OLD* } Korean drama♥
Taiwan 『桃花小妹』NEW*
Waiting my idol's Lee Jun-Ki NEW* drama. 『HERO』
Maybe the drama name is this,I not really know that
Cause this drama is my mum told me want. xD
..... Time to watching Korean and Taiwan Drama .....

12 something Oscar calling me,
ask me that he can come my house first.
So I said Yes~
Because wanna go dance together xD
and also waiting XinWen go ...
4.20 XinWen only come my house
Then we go there by our leg .. Huuuu 『TIRED』
Never Mind,is okay
But ..... that time was raining
Oh my god! Hope next Saturday not raining again

Finally,we reach there (the place we dance)
but we late ,teacher was waiting us .. [paiseh,sry for teacher]
My teacher had a perry face and a long hair.
.... Perry Teacher ..... but I felt that she is old
I think very long dint dance already.
Almost that style I forgot .
At the class have 6 members ( 4 girls 2 boy )
That 2 boy is Oscar and my bro ... xD
Had a fun time ... the teacher very playful.
Keep saying Oscar that he so tall or he move not nice
make he so DULAN*,yam gong

Very happy that I can continue dance,
anywhere I won't forget what he told me on msn
I'll do my best xD
LoveDance


Popular Posts