Lee Min-Ho


Today went to Sungai Wang with mum
Because wanna see Lee Min-Ho
And wanna buy shirt

First reached Time Square
Then went to see shirt
Many style can choose
Mum buy 2 T-shirt and me buy 1 shirt 1 pants
We stay at Time Square had 4 hours+
Then after 2 something went to Sungai Wang
At there only can said
IS TOO MANY PEOPLE
Why ?
Because of Lee Min-Ho
He 5pm come,but 2 something had many people wait there
Pro~
We continue our shopping
Went to buy shoes,want new again (:
I choose this,mum said NOT NICE
I choose again,mum said NOT NICE
Lastly,I din buy
Because of her NOT NICE word make me din buy
Never Mind~

4 something
When to Lee Min-Ho place
We wait 2 hours [maybe]
5:57 he only came out
Wakao,those people push here push there
Then.....
After 10 minuet he .....went back backstage
Then mum said dad wanna came fetch us back
So I bring mum went to 6th floor buy my shirt again
Then only back

Stand till wanna die jor..
TIRED !

Popular Posts