20091029


Tomorrow exam over
Happy~
But need bring all test book to sch
because want give back teacher
Bag very heavy
Today SENI,the cuties Li Jenn write "Super Junior" [傻傻的]
then others draw so nice.
Especially SuanErn & 小萱,so nice both of them draw
When give back the paper I take pic and post here (:

We draw "Berhenti Merorok",some of them draw "Buah-buahan"
After SENI is SEJARAH.
Not really hard,okay la.
But sure can't pass. xD
Done my paper,then slept [tired]
Wake up,play with LiJenn and Koge.
Lols,they two so fun lo.
Keep play with the eraser,I join also.
Lols,xD

After tomorrow,maybe will less going sch
Go sch also accompany my sweetie Kei jek
Yeah~I'm so good right?
(hahax,perasan here)
and also want take the exam paper.
But 10/11 no going sch le.
Because want go penang.
My cousin sis have wedding there.

Boring holiday coming soon.
2 month.......


Popular Posts