20091020

Really lazy to blog now,
and my mum always took my laptop to watch her Korean movie.
So that I less on now.
Today went to a shop bought a bear to babe phei,
because today is her birthday.
Tan Qian Phei wish you happy forever~
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ya

Then went to faber yam cha,
suddenly MOMO said raining now can't back sch~
OMG,but when we wanna back sch then stop raining already
xD

EXAM COMING SOON...
Revision till wanna sot le.
Tomorrow go with kei and Jessica them revision.
Again,don't FFk oh.

4 days din see,so miss you.
Yeah~happy,can see you (:
Love you~

Whole day chat with kei,
we chat many things...
We chat about future and some more,and chat about my dream xD

Friends competition
Woooo~happy,can playing volleyball again xD
So long din hold the ball

Babe told me today,
did you lie her ? or you playing her ?
If you don't love her just don't give her the hope,
you know what her feeling now ?
I din see her smile now.
You know she din smile and unhappy because of YOU ?
I think you won't know what about that,right?
Don't play her,please!

Wish my bebe and her beibi happy ya
You happy now,right ?
And you two really sweet xD

Nothing special to me today,
Only YOU special.
LOVE

Popular Posts