20091013


Yeah~tomorrow can go back my own class
At the class very hot and also many nymok
OMG~is too bad..
Monday boring until don't want said here.
But today FUN ^^
Today is Liew Shen Wei Birthday xD
Happy Birthday ya LSW

And,
Today we play water at class
All of us spray water to LSW
So wet,so bad xD
I used cool water to spray him
hahahax xD
Last 2 period BC teacher no came
Then we sit together chat about the holly thing.. SHOCK!
We chat 'bout some thing like beh song thing xD
Really angry when I said this

Can you imagine what is hyper happy?
Yeah~I'm getter hyper happy now.
Know why,because some thing secret happen.
I felt I had happiness
I felt I had choice [don't know how to explain]
I felt I had whole world
I felt I had you all guys
I felt I had wing can fly
Hmmmmp,I'm happy
Remember you guys always happy ya xD



Popular Posts