20091012


This few no blogging,because lazy xD ahaha Nothing special in few days,only Boring ): Yeah~had a special thing here I know how to play canon in d on guitar [happy happy] xD

Reopen sch tomorrow. Is that good? I think so. But is that boring? I think so. (:

Today went to IOI with family Then my daddy said wanted buy a new electric guitar for me But din buy,because he said next time Hmmmmmp~next time-next time-next time Every time also said this kind of word not boring? Essentially I din said want buy a new electric guitar what Is my daddy said wanted buy it for me But every time went to the shop then sure said let me think first. OMG,what are you talking about ? you sure is playing around me. Never Mind,I won't mind it. Forgive you every time also. (: GOOD leh xD [perasan] I love the guitar today i saw,daddy said buy for me But........AGAIN !!! This time really angry until wanna cry out Then my face became black black want >< Suan~I won't go see again. always let me disappointed

When the time come my way I really tired now No one know what feeling I had Only the guy who got tried it before that only know Is the god punishment me now I scared,I really scared lose again and leave again Why every time also will lose this leave that? I don't want. Bad luck can lose can leave? I think can't 觉悟加无奈



Popular Posts