20091007

S.O.R.R.Y.
If I do some wrong thing
Then just SORRY
Is that can forgive your wrong thing
No ? Yes ?
What mean is SORRY?

S.O.R.R.Y.
To some people who I scold before
But the only one ( YOU)
I won't said sorry to you
Because I very very hate
I hate you half year already
The first day I saw you second I saw you third I saw you
Ya,I hate you.
Until now,SAME

Now I only know
My former attitude really had many problem
I very regret now
If the first day reopen school I study hard
Now maybe got good result
But..... is a BAD result
REGRET !

I lose some important thing
I lose some knowledge
I lose some of the thing
Why will lose
Because I stupid
Never Mind,just let it lose.

Hope you guys can be happy without sad
And who was still a student then study hard
During PMR~Fighting

[Stop at here,no type again]

Popular Posts