Double face


Double face you're.
Please to keep an eyes on your word
Act like child for what ? Wanna pity to who ?
Don't show your stupid face to some one,cause no one will believe what you said
And,I know your act very pro now. Even teacher also will let you fake it.
You like act right? Might as well become a real actor now.
Maybe will many fan you had. I'm the first
Because your act really good-FAKER
Don't always show poker face to any one,it's so scarily
Wanna boycott .
Are you dilemma ? Every day act like child,did you dilemma?
Unfortunately,I know you've become seriously faker now.
You're the seriously viper and wicked now.
Your mentally was so "mature"
Anyone whose know who you are,she/he is trespassers now.
I'm not exaggerate now,it's true! Suffering ...

Granted that I'm going transmit,also would saying some thing
Are you jealousy ? Or you envy ?
If you really felt that,you can become also .
Don't even act like a child. Really like a scarlet person you're
I've pick out the memories we had
I rather had a dog memories also don't want yours memories
Not I hate ,is you're too viper.Only dislike you.
I know I'm not quantification saying you,you SAME. No quantification TOO.


Argue finish when I loving back you
I don't need some friends like you,professional actor.
Please,back off on here.

Popular Posts