School








No teacher at that time
Then we took out phone and play
I took many picture
But just upload a few only
Woo..
This week very happy cause many teacher don't have enter our class
Then always play play play .
And took out phones and play .
But still would bored
Our ENGLISH teacher changed to a Malay teacher teach
But this teacher very very good
First day enter our class just keep chat and play with us
Second day buy some sweet for us.
She said our class is the best class
And the CHICKEN WOMEN don't insult our class again
Cause our class not the bad class
And also not the best class
Any teacher treat our class good
Then our class also will treat you good.
Women - Understood ?
The NEW teacher only teach our class 3 month .
I love the new English teacher (:
_____________________________________________________________________________________
With my Biis "hou fan le "
Happy.
This time really okay back ady.
Friday back school he hold my hand.
(: I Happy .. Very very very HAPPY
Nothing can replace you . Really .
I Love You-Yap Siu Chuan (Biis)
Forever Love You.
Muackx.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Less on my friendster.
Cause now i playing a game .
MEETOTO.
Nice game
www.meetoto.com } go play this game ...
Really nice .
Don't have lie .
(:



Popular Posts