Kei's birthday



Today wake up early for my guitar class
Then prepare my things for out
Then after my guitar class
Jessica came my house
She wait me make up,later out Midvelly
After make up another 3 friends came my house too
We ready going Midvelly
Cause my lovely Kei birthday
Reached Mid then we went the garden bought Domo
afterword wanna give my lovely babe
The Domo rm70 *expensive
Then i want take money that time only know forget bring money
Shit !
Then with friend back house take
Walao!
Really so tired and hot
Some more get angry again with him
Put aeroplane
Really angry lo

Whole day at red box
Very "song"
Cause all sing and some more a boy singing so funny
Got 14 people go
We divide the room
Me Jessica Kei Slamon benny ahfai daniel-a room
teng . phei . suet li . poh ling . pei yee-a room
Suan ern . kar yan . swee ling-a room
We play till 6.30 something then back

Today tired
So tired
Especially my leg
Pain Pain Pain Pain ~
Tired Tired Tired Tired
T.T

Today don't have take picture with friend
Cause all keep sing
No people wanna take picture
Me also
(:
Only with my babe kei take .

Happy birthday KEI



Popular Posts