Hate !

Today discipline teacher call me go office
Then she said i with the chicken women fight
WTF !
I don't have! She wrong me.
And discipline teacher call me sit in front of office do the Math homework
I very very hate her now .
She is the loser
/ useless / selfish / some more ... *FUCK*
Maybe she don't have xxx then only will be like that
But i also can't accept she be like that too
Why only you will insult our class
Then other teacher wont insult ?
Is you directed against us
Not our class problem
Understand-chicken women
You are the loser in teacher's world
Back Off !- Chicken women

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Are you lying me ?
Or you trying now ?
What happen to you ?
Today i very disappointed.
Now i only know I'm not important.
You wont care bout what .
I just will going same .
Nothing to do with you .
You know ?
I will give up , if you going same .
If i still got 1 week fate you will how to treat me ?
Maybe going same ba.
Life will be coming back soon .




Popular Posts