Thinking What !?

Do you know what you said just now ?
"Ask some more for what"-what you mean
I indeed BEH TAHAN.
Always said i SMALL GAS
Now i only who more SMALL GAS
I really don't know what you thinking.
Disorder thinking ?
Trouble thinking ?
Or felt me so XXX ?
I just wanna know you still LOVE me ?
Some time still ask me some queer things .
Like }if we broken will how ?
}You will broken with me ?
}You hate me ?
}You love me ?
I so hate you ask me this some question .
You Know ?
I HATE-I HATE-I HATE-I HATE
I THINK YOU STILL MAKE NOTHING OF ME .
If one day i really can't endure you,i will no choose.
You better change it .
If not .....
I don't know will do what .
I won't give you face anymore.
Because I can't endure you anymore
So you better change it .
Why other BF won't make they GF angry
Why you will ?
I first time give boy make me so angry .
JUST YOU !

I LOVE YOU ?
I really don't know can answer you what ?



CHANGE BETTER !


Popular Posts