Over


Over love
Over miss
Over think
Over need
Over -anything would be over at the moment .
My memories at the moment gone.
What about now ?
What about on my feature ?
Any one can tell me ?
My feature is ?
I really can't think my feature was good.
My exam all going found "zao gong"
That mean my mid year examination was DEGENERACY
How could i be like this ?
My exam was DEGENERACY
OMG !

Maybe i always thinking about him
Maybe i always talking with friends
Maybe i always slept on during classes
Maybe ?
Many excuse right ?
This was real
I always think of HIM*
Can I don't thinking so much about NOT exam things ?
I just want be a result NOT bad student .
Can I ?
I don't bother who you are
I don't bother where you from
I don't bother meet you where
I just care my FEATURE.
FEATURE is BEST
No FEATURE is BAD.


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nothing gonna change my place you are
I wish you don't love me
I wish you have a good feature
I wish you can be a good student at school
Nothing gonna change now .
You know !-don't care what you feeling
I just wanna tell you .
Okay.!
I'm NOT joke .
I'll show you when i can do it !.
Even though i can't
I also got try my best before .
But you ...
Don't have .
You can do it ! But you don't want
Don't care.
Bla-Bla-Blas .
Nothing happen
Just wanna Byes



Popular Posts