A girl today ask me . L.lui: You and him parting ?
Why suddenly got people would ask ?
Cause they know we "cold-ing" now .
Today i got there when recess time.
But he didn't bother me
I angry you , you will know !?
We really changed
Changed until like no one know that we are still together
What the hell . You and Me doing now ?
Our LOVE is changed changed changed - 360◦ CHANGED .

Even you don't have sms me , at school still can talk right ?
But you don't have find topic to chat with me .
COLD...

Can i know why ?
Is cause i no bother you ?
Then you don't bother me also ?
Or you force yourself don't bother me ?
What excuse you want to use ?
Can you tell me ?

And i want tell you A serious thing
Is i still got feeling on you
Okay ?
Don't ask me again .
I'll show you when i can .
Biis.
I'll love you ever .

Popular Posts