Care bout what !

Today with him again quarrel
What you said ?
Not important of your heart
What the hell you saying
Today i was angry you 2 time.
First time forgive you , Second time again.
Call me how to forgive you ?
I said this was last chance .
But you like don't care bout it !
Fine !

If you really don't care just said it
Don't hide it in your heart -PLEASE
You were lying me now -You know ?
Afternoon 4:30p.m angry you. (first)
Night 1:11a.m angry you again. (second)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Today with my bro had a lesson
His drum lesson
Me had a guitar lesson
My bro was started he drum lesson on today
The drum so cool .
I like it .!
Damn nice .
More nice than my guitar .
Some more easy that my guitar too .
Nice man . !

This is my bro
He playing the drum

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Today a people call me .
Huh !
I don't have said want go 100yen find you "king sou"
I don't know which stupid people go told you .
I just told they your sis owe our money .(but you said do the shirt again,and also noting)
And i know you now work .
Some more i didn't said what bout you in school
I know you wont owe people money
If you owe you will pay back people as long as you can.
And why i want at school said bout your things ?
You better than your sis and bro .
I don't have "mm song" you.
Some more you is my "aya ajie" lo.
Last time you also very sayang us .
So i wont say bout your thing
But your sis not same like you .
You really better than her .
But i wont said what on her .
And i just want to say .
I DON'T HAVE SAID WHAT



Popular Posts